FREE eBook: Change Your Beliefs, Change Your Life with EFT!
FREE Mini-Course: The 3 Secrets to Attracting Amazing Love:
This video describes how the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) works and how to do the EFT Basic Recipe. This includes a demonstration of where the EFT tapping points are and how to tap on them.
EFT is an unusual (odd) looking technique, and it is reasonable to be skeptical. However, here is a link to a large list of research studies showing the effectiveness of EFT:
The Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT) is the ultimate tapping solution to rapidly releasing your negative emotions and beliefs!
Please leave your comments below.
If you like this video, please click the thumbs up button.
And I welcome you to subscribe to my channel to get the latest in EFT videos to enhance your life!
This video is about re-orienting our attitudes toward our own body through tapping. To really make progress we must change the adversarial relationship. Our current weight is a perfect match for our emotional state. EFT is all about changing that state.
You feel negative feelings in the body, so you have to go to the body to work on them. Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) is one way to do this.
You can release a negative feeling right now with this video. In this introductory video I explain a little bit about how Tapping works and take you through your first few sessions.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How hard should I tap?
A: Tap lightly, just so that you feel it. The purpose of the tapping is to bring your attention to different parts of your body, it actually works if you just imagine tapping – as long as your attention is drawn to the right points.
Q: How can I be sure I am finding the right points?
A: Use two fingers to make sure you cover the points. Sometimes the point will ‘feel’ right, as if there is a slight indent in the skin or the point is particularly sensitive. It’s all connected so you don’t have to be 100% accurate.
Q: You have missed out points that Gary Craig teaches!
A: Yes. Feel free to tap those too, I left them out to keep the video simple and it seems to work fine without them. If you find the video doesn’t work for you, try tapping the additional points – around the top-middle of the head, and just under the armpit.
Q: Is the sequence important?
A: No. You can tap the points in any order. In fact you only need to tap one or two of the points for each particular feeling. It’s just you have no easy way to know which point so you might as well tap them all.
http://www.eftuniverse.com – In the Clinical EFT Series, Dr. Dawson Church highlights key concepts that underpin the science and clinical practice of emotional freedom techniques – EFT – in a series of brief video talks.
The term “Clinical EFT” refers to the “evidence-based” method that has been validated in research studies that meet the requirements of the American Psychological Association (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Therapies.
One of these Division 12 critieria is that the method studied be described in a manual. Clinical EFT is based on the method defined in The EFT Manual and supplementary materials. The EFT Manual appeared in print in 2008, with a second edition in 2010, and a third in 2013. The manual is supplemented by an extensive collection of case histories and commentary found on this site.
Some 48 distinct techniques are described in this body of knowledge. Clinical EFT has been validated by numerous studies in which EFT has been delivered with fidelity to The EFT Manual. Research has demonstrated that Clinical EFT works quickly and effectively for phobias, PTSD, anxiety, depression, pain, and many other conditions.
A current bibliography of this research is maintained at EFT Universe, as well as a full description of the APA standards. Training and certification offered by EFT Universe conforms to the standards of Clinical EFT.
Visit http://www.eftuniverse.com to learn more about EFT tapping therapy. In this Clinical Emotional Freedom Techniques Series, Dr. Dawson Church highlights key concepts that underpin the science and clinical practice of EFT tapping in a series of brief video talks. This is the first of 5 videos on the subject.
Dawson further explains the reptilian brain and how it tries to protect you from danger and how EFT can help.
About EFT Universe
• According to a news report on Examiner.com, EFT is “one of the most successful psychology self-help techniques ever developed.” Over 5 million people a month search online for “EFT tapping” and related terms, and the 5 highest-traffic EFT web sites have over 2 million page views a month.
• EFTUniverse.com is one of the most-visited alternative health sites on the web, with about 150,000 unique visitors each month, and some 200,000 newsletter subscribers.
• The EFT Universe community was founded in 2010 by Dawson Church, PhD, author of the best selling and award winning science book, The Genie in Your Genes, as well as the latest edition of The EFT Manual.
• The The EFT Mini-Manual and earlier editions of The EFT Manual have been downloaded by more than 2 million people.
• The mission of EFT Universe is to bring the healing benefits of Emotional Freedom Techniques (“EFT” or “Tapping”) to the greatest number of people consistent with high standards of ethics, integrity, and professionalism.
• EFT Universe training and research is based on the standards defined by the American Psychological Association’s (APA) Division 12 Task Force on Empirically Validated Treatments.
• According to the APA standards, EFT has demonstrated efficacy for anxiety, depression, PTSD, and phobias.
• EFT has been researched in more than 10 countries, by more than 60 investigators, whose results have been published in more than 20 different peer-reviewed journals.
• EFT Universe has the largest EFT training and certification program in the world, offering over 100 workshops and training over 1,000 practitioners each year.
• EFT Universe is the only organization whose trainings have been accredited for Continuing Medical Education (CME/CE) credit for all the major healing professions, including doctors (American Medical Association), nurses (American Nurses Credentialing Commission), psychologists (APA) and social workers (NASWB).
• Stories about Tapping and/or EFT Universe have appeared in the New York Times, Huffington Post, Reuters, Oprah Winfrey Network (OWN), the Times of London, Larry King Live, the Washington Post, Psychology Today, and ABCs “The View.”
• Donations from EFT Universe provide the primary funding for the Veterans Stress Project, which has helped over 10,000 veterans recover from PTSD.
• EFT Universe reaches over 10 million people a year through the web site, news releases, books, social media, talk radio shows, training and certification.